Wednesday 1 August 2012

My all time favourite Red nail polish


Let me start this post with a statement : I am entirely addicted to red nail polish! To me it is way more classic and versatile than a nude and I just love all variations of it but this one has to be my all time favourite! The shade i'm talking about is OPI's 'Red my Fortune Cookie' - a bright, true red creme.


The formula of this polish is insanely good, the pictures were taken with 2 coats but to be honest I think I could have gotten away with just one. this polish is very opaque without feeling too thick and hard to work with and I love the shine that you can get with it, you could get away with not wearing any top coat really but to keep it looking good for longer I still used a layer of my trusty Seche Vite.


As you can see from the above image the polish dries to a very bright tomato red colour which I think is so great in the summer but it works for winter too. There are very few polishes that I really tend to wear year round but this is one of them - it just makes me feel very glamourous, like a star from Old Hollywood.



I know lots of people love 'Cajun Shrimp' by OPI but for me, nothing can top 'Red my Fortune Cookie'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment